Establishments | Transportation | About Us | Testimonials | FAQ's
Contact Us Today: 207-828-6374 - email@example.com
Some Frequently Asked Questions About Lobster Bakes With
The Maine LobsterBake Co....
is your minimum and maximum group size?
- We cater to groups of up to 225 people on Peaks Island but in any other location
we can accommodate up to 600. How long
does a bake last?
- The average lobster bake takes about 2.5 - 3 hours to complete from start
to finish, 45 minutes to cook and serve and the rest of the time to enjoy
the beauty of the island . How do you
get to the island?
- Casco Bay lines runs regular ferries or a special trip can be made by
schooner or water taxi. How do I
get to the bake once I am on the island?
- The oceanside buildings are a short walk from the ferry, a golf cart
can be arranged for anyone who may need it. Where
do I park on the mainland?
- There are several parking garages in the Old Port where the ferry
leaves from that charge by the hour. Are
there any accommodations on the island?
- The Inn and The Peaks Island House both have rooms for rent.
Are there emergency services on
- Yes, there are always at least two EMT/Police Officers on duty at all times.
The Maine Lobster Bake Co.
P.O. Box 15412, Portland ME 04112